Wednesday 5 March 2014

Day 2 - Tuesday, March 4 Meals

7am: Hot lemon water, Ezeikel english muffin with almond butter and blackberry jam

9:30am - small coffee, half the oatmeal and raspberry breakfast I made for today (saving some for snack time later)

11am - handful of raw nut mix

1pm - leftovers from last night: chicken parmesan with quinoa spaghetti + sauce with fresh arugula on the side

3:30pm - handful of raw nut mix, small organic apple

7pm - 1 piece of pumpernickel bread toasted, topped with arugula and 1/2 an avocado and an omelette with old cheddar cheese on the side

10pm - 1/2 banana and small piece of pumpernickel toast with organic peanut butter

……………

Blood sugars were amazing all day - high 3's and 4's. I was 8 around dinner because I needed to change my site but knew that already - so I'm pretty happy with how my sugars are doing. Through the night I'm still waking up around 9 even when I go to sleep in the 4's - and it's 3 hours after I go to sleep.

……………

Exercise: walked 2.5km during the day, 20 min of stationary bike at the gym and 15 min of walking at a decent pace at 3.5 incline on the treadmill - stretched for 10 min

……………

Sleeping was actually way better - only woke up twice and sleeping perfectly on my sides with the pillow between my legs and stacked right on top of each other definitely has eased the shooting sharp pains in my hips, and my sciatic has been fine as well - fingers crossed it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment