Thursday 14 February 2013

Mango Raspberry Sorbet

Ok seriously, this might be one of my favourite things to eat of ALL TIME! I ate the entire bowl and was craving more.

The best thing about this recipe is that it's literally the easiest thing to make and the most delicious thing you will ever try - or one of them at least ;)

I don't know if these flavours are just the perfect match or what but it's SO good!

• First, buy fresh mangoes, slice them up, take the skin off and freeze them.

• Mix the frozen mango slices with frozen raspberries in a blender. Add about 1/2 cup of water depending on the amount of fruit...use as much as you think, but not too much, and BLEND!

• You can always stick it back into the freezer and enjoy the next day (like I did last night!)

Other combinations I've done are: banana and cinnamon (just like ice cream, freeze the bananas after you peel them) - banana, cacao and almond butter, peaches and ginger!




No comments:

Post a Comment