Tuesday 21 August 2012

Carrot with a citrus twist Juice

Sometimes you just need an extra kick in the morning - whether it's to wake up, feel more energized or just some sugar to get your blood sugar back on track!

Although I do love love love green juice, this juice is one of my favourite combinations - it is sweet, but not too sweet and SOOOO refreshing - plus I double-up on the ginger because it's my favourite!

Carrot with a citrus twist Juice:

1 pink grapefruit
3 large carrots
1 large chunk of ginger - I love ginger so I always add a lot but you don't have to
1/2 lemon

Juice and drink!



See I already had 1/4 of it gone before I left the driveway this morning!

The grapefruit, lemon and ginger are very beneficial for your digestion and metabolism, and the carrots add a great flavour to the spicy ginger and citrus grapefruit and lemon - plus they are full of vitamin A and beta carotenes - as well as detoxing for your liver, great for your eyesight and a good source of antioxidants.

To read more about carrots visit this link: http://www.naturalnews.com/034511_carrots_juicing_health_benefits.html

No comments:

Post a Comment