Friday 7 June 2013

June Journey to Wellness - Day 4

Day 4 - Thursday, June 6

7am - wake up and listed everything I was grateful for about my life in my head, had a glass of water

7:30am - cup of hot lemon water

8:00am - smoothie: hemp powder, almond butter, cacao, cinnamon, 1/2 banana, water and spirulina

10am - omelette with mushrooms

12:30pm - Salad: raw kale, swiss chard, spinach, shredded carrots and beets, some red quinoa, napa cabbage, an avocado, pumpkin seeds, hemp hearts and lemon dijon dressing!

3pm - Mary's crackers with some hummus

7:30pm - Chicken burgers on a bed of organic spinach with tomato and avocado and baked sweet potato rounds: ground chicken, green onions, juice of 1 lemon, lemon zest, dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, garlic, pepper

9pm - 2 small glasses of red wine

........................

6pm - 30min walk, 50 squats and power grocery shopping!

.......................


*I didn't get to meditate tonight as I was doing freelance design, cleaning the kitchen and buzzing my husband's hair haha, but I did sit for about 3 minutes to clear my mind before going to sleep!





No comments:

Post a Comment