Tuesday 11 June 2013

#MSPJOURNEY to Wellness Day 6

Day 6 - Monday, June 10

This week my goal is to make liquids the main part of every meal to give my digestion a bit of a rest. Although with dinner tonight I was not able to stick to the routine. For the rest of the week I am going to stick to liquids for breakfast, lunch and dinner and snack in between with salads, proteins and veggies :)

7:00am - large glass of water

7:30am - Cup of hot lemon water with the juice of 1 lemon

9:30am - Piece of gluten-free toast with 1/2 an avocado

12:30pm - Bowl of homemade Tomato Minestrone Soup and homemade gluten-free flatbread
(recipe: http://www.mysweetpancreas.com/2013/01/healing-minestrone-soup.html)

3:30pm - Gluten-free flatbread as a snack

6:30pm - Greek salad: cucumbers, red onion, organic grape tomatoes, feta cheese, kalamata olives, greek seasoning, lemon and EVOO and a grass-fed free-range turkey sausage with whole grain mustard and tomatoes (not pictured because I was running late for yoga and had to eat quickly)

.................

8:15pm - 1 hour Power Yoga Class

..................

11:00pm - went to bed and said my mantra 5x in my head: I am grateful for everything in my life



No comments:

Post a Comment