Tuesday 4 June 2013

June Journey to Wellness - Day One

Day #1 - Monday, June 3

Food aspect of today was amazing, and the exercise and meditation part as well! Overall it was an amazing first day and nothing crazy out of my routine - but very inspiring as well!

7am wake up - listed 3 things I was grateful for in my life: the sunshine, my husband and family and my health - I repeated this 3 times in my mind with a big smile :)

7:30am - large glass of water, cup of hot lemon water (1/2 lemon), greens powder with water

9:30am - warm bowl of amaranth with cinnamon, sunflower seeds and flax seeds

12:30pm - Kale salad with dill, hemp hearts, sprouts, red cabbage, carrots, pumpkin seeds, lemon and EVOO dressing

3pm - 15 Mary's crackers with organic hummus (Sunflower brand) and my favourite anti-inflammatory tea - Turmeric/Ginger from Rishi

6:30pm - BBQ'd salmon topped with fresh dill and lemon, baked sweet potato slices, fresh cucumber and tomato salad with lemon and EVOO

.................

8pm - 1 hour Power Yoga Class - during savasana I sent love to my pancreas for five minutes

.................

10:30pm - 10 minutes of meditation and relaxation breathing, repeated the following mantra 10 times for healing and self love purposes:

Only beautiful, loving things occur around me and within me.

All recipes available upon request but these are quite simple and ingredients are listed above :) xo

*Note, the VegeGreens powder by Proventive is a green food supplement. I use this if I'm travelling and it's perfect if you don't have access to a blender or the ingredients to make a smoothie (which I didn't). The powder is berry-flavoured, has numerous vegetables, vitamins and nutrients in it - a blend of over 60 phytonutrients! Also available in larger containers instead of travel packs.






No comments:

Post a Comment