Thursday 26 July 2012

Got a sweet tooth?

Even though I hardly ever eat any type of sugar I do still crave it now and again...especially chocolate. Usually dark, with a crunch of course haha, but the craving is still there nonetheless.

So what's a girl to do when she wants chocolate, but can't have sugar? Reach for a sugar-free chocolate? Oh please...NEVER! Substitute a raw vegan recipe for a grocery-store bought chocolate bar? HELL YES!

I cannot admit this recipe is my own, I found it on one of my favourite sites therawtarian.com and it is amazingly delicious, easy and fast!

Raw (Diabetic) Chocolate Fudge

3 tbsp of raw cacao powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp honey or less - I use less because I don't like anything TOO sweet

Mix in a bowl until seems like a nice smooth consistency, store in fridge for 5 min and voila - chocolate fudge!

Now this my friends is any diabetic's dream - and hopefully your's as well!

xoxo


1 comment: