Tuesday 10 July 2012

Welcome to my new adventure, and bear with me as I start to put this thing together - slowly but surely, day by day.

At My Sweet Pancreas you will find amazing recipes, healthy tips - sometimes sourced from other authors, sometimes found through my own experiences, as well as fun and exciting quotes and tips to make you smile.

My Sweet Pancreas is my journey as a diabetic - actually, I won't be referring to myself as such after this as I don't believe in putting energy into defining myself through a disease - to cure myself, and to eventually help others overcome this chronic illness.

So hopefully you, whether diabetic or not, will enjoy my journey and be inspired to live your life to the fullest potential with a huge smile on your face and inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment