Monday 26 November 2012

Oatmeal Breakfast Bake

Last night I went a little crazy with the baking for the week - especially breakfast dishes! So at least it will give me quite a few posts this week and some yummy food that I don't have to prepare each morning.

The first breakfast meal I made last night was:

Oatmeal Breakfast Bake

2 cups of gluten-free rolled oats
4 cups of almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla)
1/4 cup of pecan pieces
1/4 cup of raisins
Lots of cinnamon
Drizzle of maple syrup throughout

Mix all ingredients in a baking dish - make sure it is mixed evenly. Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes at 275.

Save for the week - add extra hot water or milk in the morning when you heat it up and serve!



How I serve it - by mixing it all up in a bowl!

 Before the baking...






After the baking - not much difference but it is denser, and the top is a little crusty which is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment